I’m linking up with Lauren today for my first High Five For Friday. Be sure to check out her blog, From My Grey Desk. It’s a fun way to celebrate things that have made this week great!
(1) Smoothies every day this week for breakfast – yummy and healthy!
(2) Free magazine subscriptions, and my new favorite one came this week!
(3) A 30-minute stop at the Goodwill Outlet in Richmond!
(4) Gas for $1.15 a gallon with my fuelperks! $15 to fill my tank.
(5) 4-Course Seafood Feast at Red Lobster for $14.99 each plus a $10 off 2 coupon made for a wonderful inexpensive meal with my husband. Soup, salad, entrée, and dessert – it really was a feast!